Friday, April 22, 2011

Video: When A Baby Dies

This was shared on facebook today and i just could NOT repost this.  It is a very emotional video, and you will probably cry, but, i feel it is good to watch since it might help you to understand how someone feels who has lost a child.  I know that i could and can say everything that was shared in this video.  I have felt all of it.

May 27th marks our daughter's 2 year birthday.  I miss her every single day.  We have a second daughter now, but that doesn't mean my pain has gone away....it helps in ways, but it also hurts. 

Please, just take 5 minutes to watch this video...maybe you will understand me better....

3 comments:

Katie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hannah said...

I bawled while watching this. I love you so much Jillyn and I think about little Grace all the time. I'm always here for you

Jillyn said...

Sorry i had to delete your comments ladies. Please, do not share family names on this blog as it is public <3 But thank you for your kind words!

feel free to add your comments again, just don't use names <3